Please note, this returns policy is for eligible customers who placed their order with us. If you purchased your product from a third-party (eg, an eBay seller), you will need to contact the seller you bought from and ask about their returns policy.
This 60-day guarantee applies to new customers placing their first order. Repeat customers are eligible for exchanges where products are found to be of unsatisfactory quality. Please contact us as soon as possible, and no later than 7 days since receiving your order, to report damaged items to us.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied, you can return your items within 60 days of placing your order.
We will refund up to the full order value including any standard delivery costs paid. Delivery upgrade fees (such as next-day delivery) are excluded from refunds. We’ll pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error. Please refer to the eligibility criteria detailed below.
Once we have received your return please allow up to 14 days to receive your refund.
How to Return Your Item
Contact our Customer Service Department, for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 60-days of your order date.
Write the Return Material Authorization Number on the outside of the package below the return address.
IMPORTANT: Returns without an RMA number marked on the return package will not be processed. We are not responsible for product sent back without authorization. Please note, we do not currently offer a pre-paid returns service.
- Please include packing slip or a note including your original order number, name, and address.
- Use the original packaging (if possible) and completely remove or cover the original shipping label.
- Seal the package securely with tape. Print our return address clearly on the outside of your package.
- We recommend using a tracked service when sending to ensure we receive your return as we are not liable for missing parcels.
Shipping Return Address
The returns address will be provided along with the requested RMA number. This is to avoid confusion – you’ll be allocated the appropriate address for your return based on the product ordered and your country of residence.
60-day Guarantee Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for a refund under the 60-day guarantee:
- You have contacted us within 60-days of placing your order.
- We will refund you if only one bottle has been opened from your order and all the remaining bottles are in a suitable resaleable condition. For packages containing multiple products, this permits one of each product to be opened. This is necessary in order to limit potential abuse of the guarantee.
- You must return all the items received with your order unless agreed otherwise.
- All unopened bottles ordered need to be returned in a resaleable condition. Damaged returns will be subject to a reduced refund.
- Opened bottles will need to be sealed firmly before being returned. If possible, please secure the lid with tape. Contaminated returns, where loose product has dispersed within the return package, will not be processed and will be destroyed, in line with health and safety regulations.
We reserve the right to reject claims made under the 60-day Guarantee under special circumstances including and not limited to:
- We’ve provided you with additional discounts.
- Your order has been customised.
- Your order is returned incomplete.
- We’ve reshipped an order to you at our own expense.
- You’ve accepted an exchange of products or services.
- Send your return package back using the courier service of your choice. Keep your receipt until the credit for your return appears on your credit card statement.
- Purchases will be credited to the account used to make the purchase.
- Please allow up to 28 days – It takes this time for us to receive and process your return. We’ll credit or refund the value of the item and any taxes you were charged (excluding delivery charges). Adjustments to credit cards should appear within two billing cycles.
If you have any questions about returns or need additional help please contact us.